1. Sweet Potato Parmesan Tater Tots with Sriracha Ketchup
2. Oreo Cookie Pancakes
There’s just so much creativity in the world. So much beauty. I’m crying.
3. Mac ‘n’ Cheese Burger
Stop it, you. IS THAT FAKE-ASS KRAFT MAC ‘N’ CHEESE? I love you.
4. Fried Nutella Banana Hand Pies
Fried fried fried fried fried fried fried fried.
5. Cola-Marinated Flank Steak with Frito Chilaquiles
7. Cheesecake Cake Batter Dip
8. Spaghetti Tacos
9. Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
10. Double Bacon Cheeseburger with Grilled Cheese Buns
11. Cinnamon Roll Waffles
12. Corn Dog Dressing
13. Margarita Popsicles
14. Macaroni and Cheese Pie with a Bacon Lattice
15. Chocolate-Dipped Coffee Ice Cream Glazed-Doughnut Sandwiches
16. Bourbon Marshmallow S’mores with Bacon
17. Double Decker French Toast Grilled Cheese Sandwich Topped and Filled with Poached Eggs
i’m sorry what?
18. Caramel Apple Jello Shots
These taste SO GOOD.
19. Sriracha-Cheddar-Pepperjack Swirl Bread
spice spice spice spice spice spice
20. Sweet Potato Ice Cream with Torched Marshmallows
OK, so this is a seasonal flavor from Jeni’s Splendid ice creams that isn’t currently available. BUT, before you scream at me, maybe if we all write to them and ask them to bring it back this fall, they will. Because it is one of the most glorious things I’ve ever tasted. Also you could use David Lebovitz’s sweet potato ice cream recipe from his awesome cookbook The Perfect Scoop, currently available on Scribd — but you’re on your own with the marshmallows.
21. Kimchi Ramen Grilled Cheese
ahahahahaa that’s stupid let me have some
22. Mint Chocolate Chip Pancakes